Professional GPS receiver
Built-in professional GPS module and high sensitivity GPS antenna, as well as supporting external GPS antenna, maximum the fix rate in covered area such as forest and urban area, ensure the continuous work in harsh environment.
Furthermore, there is compact and multifunctional 'GIS+' receiver available to work with Odin, to improve Odin's accuracy.
Great platform for applications
With Windows Mobile operating system, Odin is a great platform for mobile GIS applications, navigator and other applications that compatible with Windows Mobile system.
The Windows Mobile 6 operating system includes personal productivity tools such as Windows Mobile Office and mail system, allowing a seamless exchange of data between the field and office.
The integrated 3 mega pixel digital camera allows you to capture accurate pictures of the situation in the field for GIS data collection.
Compatibility with high capacity micro SD cards provides enough storage for large data and raster background maps.
Integrated Bluetooth, GPRS and wireless LAN capabilities enable connections to networks and other devices freely.
Application is extended by connecting to barcode scanner, RFID reader and portable printer via Bluetooth.
With built-in gravity sensor, the device will never be lost as there is alarm when Odin is falling out of your bag.
Highly suitable for field work
Sunlight-readable 3.5' colorful touch screen and waterproof / dustproof to IP66, highly suitable for field work.
The long life battery allows GPS data collection for a full working day, without the need for recharging. The battery is also replaceable for extended periods away from a power source.
• Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5
• CPU: 600MHz
• Channel: 14, L1 C/A code
• Hot-start: 1s
• Cold-start: 29s
• Real-time: < 3.5 m (CEP, -130 dBm)1
• Screen: 3.5' QVGA TFT, sunlight - readable color touch screen
• Keyboard: night visible
• Storage: 128MB SDRAM，256M NAND flash
• SD slot: Micro SD
• Port: Mini USB2.0
• Bluetooth: Bluetooth V2.0,EDR
• Battery: 2800mAh Li-ion battery
• Working time: 10h(typical3)
• External power: 3.3V~5V
• Power consumption: 0.5W
• Dimension: 179.5mm*91.2mm*31.5mm
• Weight: 250g(Without battery)
• Working temperature: -10`C -- +60`C
• Storage temperature: -30`C -- +70`C
• Shock: 1.5m drops to concrete
• Waterproof/dustproof: IEC 529-IP66
• Camera: 3 megapixel
• Gravity sensor
• Cellular modem
1. 50% 24 hr static, -130 dBm. The actual accuracy depends on the quality of GPS signal and working environment;
2. SBAS includes WAAS available in North America only, EGNOS available in Europe only, and MSAS available in Japan only.
3. Typical working status means that GPS works in fixed mode, display backlight is set to be best suitable for out-field work. Key tone and keyboard backlight is off